HCA Health Policies, Info, & Forms
The following is a list of websites and documents with HCA Health Policies and other helpful medical information.
- When should I keep my child home?
- HCA Health Policies K-9th
- HCA Field Trip Policy for Students with Medical Condition
- Parent Note for lotion
- Medication Authorization form
- Medication Authorization & emergency plan for life-threatening allergic reaction
- HCA Nut Policy: No nuts or nut products are permitted in Preschool. Nuts are generally allowed in Elementary and Junior High, but you must check with the teacher to be sure before sending any.